Tuesday 22 September 2015

Small Haul.

So I had to go to town to get  a black dress, witch I did, but problem is my makeup buying. Even today I told my teachers I'll stop buying makeup and what did I do? I went to town and bought makeup. I struggle with that for a long long time and I want to be able to control myself but I cant it was easier for me to give up smoking that it is buying makeup. I wont buy new shoes, clothes, go out, or get food but Id rather spend that money on makeup for some of you it may seem like no big deal but  it is since there are other thing I want and I cant save up cuz I spend everything on makeup,for eg. I want a really good camera, new laptop etc, but Id rather spend it all on makeup especially when it comes to bronzers, highliters and lipsticks I don't think, I just buy it and today is when I actually started to realize that it is a problem and I cant control it.
 Did I need 2 new highliters? NO.
Did I need another 2 lipstick colors when I already own nearly the same colors? NO
I know you can never have enough makeup and I agree the problem is I need and want other things more and I cannot save up for them because I struggle with makeup buying :( When I  put in money in my bank acc for my college what do I do? I spend it on makeup and need to put in more money :(
A lot of people have said to me that I have a problem, and my answer always is the same but I don't smoke, drink or go out so I buy makeup, but that is the problem I don't go anywhere I'd rather buy makeup and sit at home staring at it than go and have fun. I will be trying to change that because as hard it is for me to admit it makeup isn't what will make me happy long term, memories, new friends,adventures, and new experiences  are. I will be pushing myself to do more stuff instead of buy more stuff.
It is hard to change your mentality even when I go to cinema witch  love doing or anywhere else, I always think at the back of my head uhh I could have bought makeup for that money.

Essence eye shadow in nr 11 Tiffunny. I got this because it was a silver glittery eye shadow but unfortunately the glitter layer came of and it is just a silver shadow.
Retail price was in around 2euro mark,and I got it in Pennys/Primark
Mac:Sketch. On the swatch you can't see but it has beautiful shimmer to it.
Retail Price: 10 euro for refill pan.  You can get Mac In Ireland In Bt2 or Brown Thomas stores and online.

 New look: Baked highlighter in Gold
Retail Price :8.99 euro
You can get it in Dublin, Jervis Shopping center New Look Store downstairs, or online http://www.newlook.com/eu/shop/result?Ntt=baked+highlighter&filtered=1
I tried this on my cheeks already and 1st impression- Amazing
 Mac lipstick in Spirit.   Finish:Satin
Retail price:20euro
You can get it in BT2 or Brown Thomas store, as well as order online http://www.brownthomas.com/lipstick/lipstick/invt/77x1832xm2lp33&bklist=icat,6,brand,mac,macmakeup,maclips,maclipstick,
Mac lipstick in Instigator. Finish:Matte
Retail price:20euro
You can get it in BT2 or Brown Thomas store, as well as order online http://www.brownthomas.com/lipstick/lipstick/invt/77x1832xm2lp33&bklist=icat,6,brand,mac,macmakeup,maclips,maclipstick,
You can build it up or sheer it out but I prefer the color to me more intense.
Essence: nr08 Whatever!
Price: around 3euro
You can get it in Pennys/Primark or Pharmacies
Essence: nr37 Serendipity
Price: around 3euro
You can get it in Pennys/Primark or Pharmacies
 This is a repurchase since I have oily skin  I use tea tree as it is antiseptic and help my skin heal faster. I use this in the morning because as it says it is cool&creamy wash, it wont take your makeup off , but it will make your face feel refreshed and wont dry it out.
Retail price: 8.95 euro
Ive been using this for ages and love it because it doesn't dry out my skin and was so happy to see that they do it now in 400ml bottle for 12.50euro.The retail price for 250ml bottle is a bit over9 euro so you get much better value for this one. 
You can get both products in  The body shop stores but you can see the ingredient lists online at http://www.thebodyshop.ie/

 As well as I have 10% discount for the body shop, so if you don't have discount card ask them for one and they will give it to you, the cost is 10euro in Ireland but if you buy something and ask them then it will be chepaer or depending how much are you spending they will give it for free + not only you get 10% of but you get a 10 euro worth of present(you can choose what) on your birthday month , and if you collect 4 stamps you get 10 euro back and for 8 stamps it is 15 euro to spend in store.So the card is amazing and worth it.
For my blond girls this is really good, to condition your hair after shower and keep hair white.
In Ireland,Dublin you can get it from Terrisales on 71 Middle Abbey Street, Dublin1,
The retail price is 14.99euro but at the moment they have offer 2 bottles for 20euro.They do them for different hair types as well.



I don't have picture or swatch of the Mac highlighter because the sales assistant gave me wrong one so I will have swatch and picture on my Instagram as soon as I exchange it and get the one I wanted

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Witch one do you like Spirit or Instigator?

      Delete
  2. Spirit is such a gorgeous colour, would be perfect for Autumn! Might have to buy it!

    -xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had a chance to wear ir yet, but I love the actual color I've a feeling it might become one of my fave nude lipsticks.

      Delete