Thursday 14 January 2016

My trip to Barcelona,Spain.


Last Thursday 7th January I was sitting at home and went to Rynair to check how much are tickets abroad since it was one of my new year resolutions to go somewhere this year and saw that they have sales on Tickets and it happened to be that ticket to Barcelona for the next day (Friday) was cheap so I got it even without having hotel or anywhere to stay , upload status to my Facebook that Im going to Barcelona and thanks to Kristina I got  hotel as she sent me  http://www.booking.com/ link.
You can follow her on Instagram she uploads pictures daily @Kristina.Lauren


 
   By the time I got to the Ayre Hotel in Sagarda Familia and got settled, it was late so I got food downstairs at the Bar and went for a walk in the area I was staying.
I was using Metro while I was there since it was really easy to understand where to go and next to my hotel. The next morning I went to Universitata  and my phone got stolen, so watch your stuff if you go to Barcelona I talked to someoneone on phone put it in my bag walked 200meters to the shop went inside not more than 1minute when walked out saw that my bag was open and phone gone.
I spent the whole day in town went to shops including Sephora, it wasn't that big but I got few things I wanted to try for ages.
If you want high end shops like Micehal Kors, Celine, Dolce&Gabbana , Chanel, Dior,Cartier, Prada etc. you need to go to Passeige de Gracia ( all the names I am mentioning are the stops of the metro)
On Sunday I went to Parel-el side if I remember correctly Drassanes where the port is, Went on a boat ride along the beach which was really fun due to the waves being big the boat was all ove the place.
 There is a Shopping Center that has huge Kiko store, including other makeup brands as well and lovely restaurants.
 After the day at the Port I went to Espanyee to the top of  Arena Tower, it looks so pretty at night time when all of the lights are on unfortunately the Monjutic Fountain was under construction so I wasn't able to see it working.
  On Monday I went all the way far from City to the Montserrant mountains, it was a bit of travel but way worth is as there was a train who was going up to the mountain top, the view was stunning so if you visit Barcelona definitely got there.  There was a restaurant at the top and food was delicious and a lot cheaper than in the City. View from the top was stunning.
On Tuesday I went to Tetuan Park it is worth to visit as well and not far away from there I walked over to the  W beach.
I was going home on Wednesday so I had time to kill, and went Erotic Museum of Barcelona,it was mostly about the history of sex with  photographs of all kinds of stuff including some I wish I didn't see. :D 
Inside of the church, sealing
Sagarda Familia was really convenient place to stay as everything I wanted to visit was around it as well as if you go there check out the Church there,you can't miss it, you can book tickets online for 15euro or but them there for 18euro.
All of the places mentioned above are a must to visit as well as if you come across in Universitata the organic food market.
Weather was oky sunny but the wind was cold so bring a jumper and a jacket when you go there.
I didnt want to make the blog long just mention the main places to visit when you go there all of them were amazing and so worth it, if you go traveling by metro then get the ticket for 10rides as it is the best one for traveling and cheap. 


Food#: If you are vegan you will have no problems finding warm food, most of places will have at least 1 vegan option as well as there are vegan places to eat in. For one person meal in restaurant with drink can range from 15 to 25euros depending where you eat some places are even more.

FIND ME ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA:
FACEBOOK Make-Up By Elina 
I will be doing giveaway when I reach 500likes 

INSTAGRAM:  MakeupMadness107
I will be doing giveaway when I reach 10k Folowers
SNAPCHAT: Pinkice107 (Elina)

Passeige De Gracia

Port
Tetuan Park
W Beach
Monteserrant
W Beach
Port
Monteserrat
Tetuan Park
W Beach
W Beach
Port
Monteserrant

Monteserrant
Tetuan Park

No comments:

Post a Comment